it's a boring day at 1st, waking up with a headache due to drinking ytd.. met up with crystal in sk to get my stuff and also to chat awhile.. ahh.. let's hope everything is fine for our dear fren.. haha we shopped ard even though crystal got test to study for.. better buy the clothes fast!

i went home and slp.. go plaza singapura with my family.. wah so many many ppl there, and so many things to see! i wanna go see the shop selling cute cute things.. ate at crystal jade, hmm the food is good.. and i love the mango pudding!!! wahaha.. i bring bedtime and grumpy out today.. love to touch them! accompanied my mum to shop for her new year clothes.. enjoy picking clothes for her.. but none suit her.. hahhaa.. carrefour is damn cold... grr.. i like to go supermarket to buy food.. so many to choose from.. my poor brother tag along like so tired.. hehee.

wanna go watch movies and shop with darling.. exam period din meet up much and the constant arguments yeah.. hotel rwanda and heffalump!!! take a look at my web links for the trailer webby of heffalump.. it's a cute baby elephant.

`hi my name is lumpy

No comments: