study again. how boring. hang ard in sdc, did my a/cs and abit of stats. ate alot of lays' chips cos its really damn nice. haha tt filled my tummy till jus now. can save money this way, nt bad... wut makes a day? good weather, laughter, joy. oh btw its good and healthy to kiss and hug everyday, according to CLEO and some girly mags. hahha sumtimes i look back and think, i kinda agree with it. in this fast-paced life, most are deprived of love and stuff.. so yeah, aiyah i dunno wut to say... heheh. lou lou skip to my lou, lou lou skip to my lou, lou lou skip to my lou, skip to my lou my darling. this is my favorite childhood song... i really love to sing nursery rhymes when i was young.. abit lame but in any case, it filled my life knowing i had music to listen to. plus! i noe how to use the cd player.. okayys.

`mad about you