so yes, bloggin is boring when u hv nth to blog. time passes very fast when u're hving fun. time passes fast when u're busy. i really hope this period's gonna pass over soon, cos i'm like in a stage neither can i move nor do i wish to stay. its the period before exams and post exams. of cos, wut i am ultimately waiting for is holidays. hmm. everything will jus fade off with time. like my stupid keyboard and floppy drive, jus when i needed them so badly. how TIMELY. i guess things dun often go our way. argh! i've been thinking, abt many things, like how to really enjoy my holidays and blah blah. still wondering. here goes:
1) do a whole body pampering of scrubs and facials.
2) slp and eat.
3) eat and slp.
4) hanging out ard with my chums
5) shopping.
6) still shopping n saving.
7) back to eating and slping.
8) read books, mags, comics
9) backup my com.
10) tidy my room.
11) indulgences in snapping pics of the city at night.
12) stayovers
13) watch cartoons. esp spongebob. movies too. love midnight movies. hahah.
14) trim and maybe redye my hair.
15) exercise.
16) try to whip up some nice food besides spaghetti and eggs.
17) and wut else? mayb wave gd bye to holidays and my freshmen yr. sigh.

`contained and stagnant, who's trapped like the man in the cell?

No comments: