had macroecons lect. did mbs proj in lab, beggin ppl to help. yes they did, and really thank you guys!! left abit onli so i am gonna finish it up..get done with it. later on arab street again..as usual i'm underage so i cant smoke shee sha. so i can onli look. waited for crystal and ate up my teddy biscuits!! left abit!! hahaha..cos i was damn hungry..slacked ard with crystal, yeeyong, nicky and raymond at esplanade..again, tat place is damn nice and gd place to chill out n talk. oh yeah!! b4 tt we went to this place call parkview sth near raffles hospital...dark, nice, seems ancient.. fascinated me a whole damn lot.. gd dating place, i figured. hahha. met some frens downstairs at the coffeeshop, nv see them quite long, i tink they almost fainted when they saw me. thanks to my sis, all of them waited there jus for my grand appearance. haha..wut an honor..ah crap.

`nobody noes wuts gonna happen