tis is gonna be a rather long blog cos many things happen today..its bad though. first thing is today was meant to be a bday celebration for my grandma..so its supposed to be a happy occasion..and then later some1 called to inform tat my mum's uncle died of lung problems.how sad can it be? he smoked his life away...and when he recovered, some virus infected the lungs. nonetheless we decided to go ahead with the dinner...so we took a bus to tamp, when we stood up preparing for alighting, this dumbass cyclist dashed across the road..the bus brake suddenly the 1st to fly forward was my poor mum, then edmund and me. it really hurts ok..my back and my butt!! my mum knocked her head i wonder if its serious cos she refused to go for head scan. god bless us. my sis and dad nth happen cos they were still seated..one small boy had his 3 teeth knocked off..the police came and asked some qns.. in my head everything was glittering white like stars, i felt like vomitting and i cudn't breathe quite normally...i was jus staring at nowhere, i was really really afraid tat i wud jus blackout cos i had a hard time tryin to breathe.i felt like fainting.well well so the police asked if we needed any ambulance and took down particulars and things..sounds like a sec sch compo, its nt. later on, we took a cab down to upper east coast for the dinner..hope my mum doesnt have anything serious with her. after tt i went to meet des, jinhui, his gf, jerry at tamp to slack ard...

`traumatised. WAHAHA.