Merry Christmas!

met up with des first before meeting the rest at bedok and heading to giant for dinner. watched that 70's show after a long long time since i last saw it on tv. does anyone seriously noe how funny is that?!!! i love the characters in it, and tats hw i first knew who's ashton kutcher. hohoho.

bought some chips and drinks. we played games, play with the dogs, did a movie marathon at hui's house till abt 6am. quite alright and cozy! no need to squeeze outside with the crowd. the dogs damn cute lahhh!!!! makes me feel like having one too.

went to my yishun grandma hse on xmas. on my way home on my uncle's lorry near the seletar airport, the night sky was so clear with the stars splattered all over it. the wind was blowing strong, while listening to Torn. i don't know what was it about that moment of stars, song, wind that made me so emo all of a sudden.

`i wanna watch p.s. i love you!!!

No comments: