Holla everyone! I noe this is coming a little late but a belated merry xmas! though i was already back in sg since xmas day, i was too lazy to blog and post up pictures. busy packing stuff and bidding my modules for next sem. well, i was glad to be able to pass all my modules and i hope to pull up my CAP for the next coming sems! before i go on blabbering about anything else, let the not-so-perfect pictures do abit of erm talking ok.


1st time midnight flight on SQ hiak.


my sis and i

in the maglev train in pudong

chenghuangmiao which has nth much inside but ALOT more outside and which i din go.

Han san si temple

Hotel room

this has a purpose of delusioning the ppl in the olden days becos they have a diff view for every window

Wu zhen

nice scenery and TREES

Hanlin academy

i love the wallpapers!



Nanjing

bustling place with many shops!

practising opera singing in the morn

my cousins

shanghai



our dinner. VERY nice food.



shanghai bund






TO BE CONTINUED.

No comments: