It’s like they will die if they can’t have their fucking way;

Clubbing has nv been such fun and sort of a new realization.

Met up with nancy for dinner in town before heading to zouk for crystal’s celebration and the Fresh! Hip-hop event. Wore a frilly green top and ¾ jeans, I feel much comfortable actually. Tied up my very limp untidy hair and tad-ah! Neat. I feel so much better when tt guy said I actually look younger than I was in tat asylum-seeker photo. Guess it made my day. It might be true, it might not be, but who cares when I’ve heard it myself? It’s every (older) girl’s dreams to be acknowledged as younger! It tears our hearts apart when someone comments we actually look old.

OK anyway, it was quite fun dancing and drinking and watching beautiful people walk past. We all had our good and bad times at the club. And that’s because we had quite a shitty time deciding whether to go eat or not after clubbing.

`Think harder.

No comments: