A pointless life; having an attachment at sicc.

makes me feel like getting rich and buying myself all the things i want..

yet nothing can buy me your love.

met great new colleagues, wonderful food, a stressful environment, i can only bear with it. here i am, doing the best i can to answer calls, to type letters, to give the best front-desk service to the members. i am friendly i am nice. everyday its tough not to think about the sad things, and keeping myself busy proved to be of some help..

i been tryin to run away from my problems, but i couldn't move a single bit.. i was stressed by work and troubled with thoughts.. though laughing with colleagues was good i try to be happy, i try not to cry like i always do, i try not to think about u and me, i try not to love u, try yet try not to forget u, i tried i tried so hard to contain all the times we had together for the past 1yr6mths... the moment i wake up, the first thing was to check my hp like the times u would msg me every morning... nothing appeared however.

and finally i wished you were here

No comments: