Life can be like a rollercoaster ride or a Duckie Tour. i had my jap test ytd, so far shld be can pass.. after tt when to eat my favorite Ban Mee opp school, hahah but they got no eggs now!! i miss those days with eggs. taste nicer! went to lab with darling and frens.. i slack ard waiting for crystal and nancy so we can go orchard shopping! yeah walk ard the usual places.. later on we went to turn capsules hahahha! i got mickey mouse and flounder!! but my fave is still Piglet. i lost my bracelet on my way home... tis is the 2nd time, i'll nv find it again. wut to do? i'm so careless.. hahah. got warning letter for my mktg tut, but heck it since there's no tut animore... hmm. anyway we had some fun shopping. oh yeah stussy got some racerbacks which are rather nice.. BUT! no $$$. so hav to wait ah.. its like a one-sided thing u noe. u wan the thing, but the thing jus doesnt reach ur hands.. Hahah. once again, this world is bullshit, at times. jus like ME n my life

`i feel like laughing

No comments: