Sometimes, i wonder, abt many things, why i do certain things and why i dun. to trust myself or wut? wut happens when ppl ard behave so fake to u? or when u cant talk freely? i believe i'm not perfect, and i have overlooked some things in life... many times i've been ignorant, i chose to ignore, becos life's too much to handle tt i cant possibly pay every single detail to please everyone ard me... i admit i'm cant-be-bothered abt some things.. really. but i noe wuts impt to me and wuts not. all i can say is, Ren bu zhi chu fei ji mo wei and like wut Java tells me abt their outdated products: Any use of product on this page is at the sole discretion of the end user and Sun assumes no responsibility for any resulting problems (look at easily they push it away). It simply means that u can do wutever u wan, but pls dun blame me becos u are partly responsible for making that wonderful choice. Thank you.

`suddenly i feel moronic HAHA

No comments: