jus finished doin my projs to be handed in this week. a very tired week, tryin to catch up on my lecture notes, highlighting and understanding them. i been skippin principles of mktg lect cos its too theoretical, and of cos, i can meet crystal and angie for lunch...thurs is my jap test. hmm treat it like a spelling test or sth ah, shld be can..and i nv like to study early cos i'm a last minute person, usually..tt explains why i forget most of the things after exams..the brain nv function perfectly. feel like going to the beach again, take the monorail, swim, suntan, and jus bask under the bright sunshine. when the seabreeze blows, u feel the beauty of a perfect day out..Haha. its always so hard to be together, u nv noe wut happens next, sumtimes u feel u hv been puttin in too much and begin to ask urself wut u do get in return, its time to relook becos u might hv misperceptions. its best to strike a balance,the same point to 2 hands to clap.it's nv a one-man show..hmm jrock, very good music but most of the bands are gone. tts life. i still remember I For You by luna sea and gd it sounded to me. ahh after hearin much abt Dir en grey, my fren finally send it to me. always remember i hv weird preferences.

`dir en grey - ain't afraid to die

No comments: