alrite my blog pic wasnt working, so i changed tt to this new one over here. erm, he's the pianist and drummer of x-japan, yoshiki. jus find him very very talented in music..love the way he plays the piano. erh yeah school started on monday, seen the newbies in canteen. hahah not really pretty or gdlooking, jus average new students. remember how dumbo we looked last yr. yeah tts it. fresh and plain boring. saw alot of familiar faces in sch, some acted so disgustingly like cockroaches. Hahaha. ate chicken chop!! kinda missed it, and yet after savouring it halfway, i stop. tinkin twice, it doesnt really taste tt well..applies to life sumtimes, doesn't it. my otcm dunnid go lect, onli got e-lect and tut. oh well, i like my timetable now. not PACKED. lalala!

`I'll be waiting for u, here inside my heart

No comments: